top of page


Have you committed tax fraud?

If the IRS thinks you have committed tax fraud then there is a chance know and you have been contacted by the criminal division in the IRS. If so you need representation to make sure your rights are protected. 

If you and/or your accountant have inadvertently or on purpose committed fraud on your tax return and you are worried the IRS is catching up to the mistake then you need to consult with our professionals. There are things that can be done so you don't end up being criminally investigated and get possible jail time and major fines. 

Call us today for a Free Consultation (480)442-1040

bottom of page